for revolutionary anarchism
Cover price £2.50 (Free to Prisoners) - postage extra.
ORGANISE! for revolutionary anarchism, Magazine of the Anarchist Federation
To read the magazine online and/or order a printed copy see Organise! main page. Please consider subscribing or donating to our press fund.
NEW: This issue available to order online soon from AK Press (based in Edinburgh) - search on Organise! or Anarchist Federation. Back issues also available from AK Press.
For links to back issues and all other Anarchist Federation publications, visit http://www.afed.org.uk
FULL CONTENTS Organise! magazine Issue 80 Summer 2013:
- Editorial: What's in the latest issue?
- The Socialist Workers Party: Why it’s all Gone Wrong
- Privilege Theory and Intersectionality
- The Fundamental Requirement for Organised Safer Space
- Teddy bears and Anarchy: Political Prisoners, Freedom of Speech & State Repression in Europe’s Last Dictatorship
- The Idea of the Commune in Anarchist Practice
- Platformism in Latin America: The Uruguayan Example. The Federacion Anarquista Uruguaya (FAU): crisis, armed struggle and dictatorship, 1967-1985. Texts by Juan Carlos Mechoso, Jaime Prieto, Hugo Cores and others translated and edited by Paul Sharkey. 50 pages. Kate Sharpley Library. £3.00
- Anarchism in Latin America - an adaptation of a the text of a presentation given by Nelson Mendez, member of the editorial collective of El Libertario
- Fighting for Ourselves: Anarcho-syndicalism and the class struggle. Solidarity Federation. 2012. 121pp. £6 (including p&p) from Freedom Press (UK – £5 in the shop).
- Haymarket Scrapbook. Edited by Franklin Rosemont and David Roediger. 266 pages. Charles H. Kerr Publishing/AK Press. £18.95
- Free Society; a German exile in revolutionary Spain. Werner Droescher. Kate Sharpley Library and Aotearoa Workers’ Solidarity movement, 30 pages. £3.00
- Response to Occupy article (from Organse! 79).
<Back to Organise! main page>